Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a certain website that when you first go to it you have to go through all these special offers to get the password. The password is a word that begins with "re......"

I know its out there someplace, I was at it earlier this week but I forgot to bookmark it. Can anybody help me?

· Registered
1,328 Posts
Perhaps you used a browser that you don't usually use? If you normally use explorer, maybe used Mozilla Firefox, and could search the history in that?

Can you remember anything you read, like the title of a pattern you liked? Or any other words that stick in your head? You could try googling words or phrases.

What were you looking for when you got to that site? If you were searching for "baby hats"for instance, you could try searching again for that phrase, and maybe you'd recognize the name of the site!

I share your pain! It's so annoying to space something out!!
Vermont Mary

· Registered
12,264 Posts
If you are running windows, Go to your 'favorites' tab and open. Then open the 'history' tab. You can go back as much as three weeks unless you have deleted your 'cookies' inbetween.
Otherwise we need more info about the site. Maybe someone will recognize it if you discribe better.

· Registered
12,264 Posts
tallieu said:
Wow. Just learned something new - thank you thank you.
For the most part, the pc's we use at home aren't complicated, you just have to learn where to access what you want. A good way to do this, is start going though all the 'tabs'. Just pick a tab and continue to open all the tabs under each. You will be surprised at what you find and how much useful info you will learn. Same goes for your individual programs, like Micro Word.
;-)

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I forgot to say this was a site for links to knitting patterns sites.
I changed computers and the old one was wiped so it could be donated, so that is why I don't have the site available on my history or favorites.

· Registered
12,264 Posts
This may not be the site you want but here are some sites you can check out that are great for loads of free patterns and info.
www.raverly.com, www.knittingdaily.com, www.lionbrand.com, www.berrocco.com, www.freevintageknitting.com, www.purplekittyyarns.com.
There literally 100's of sites with many free patterns. Also check out your favorite knitting designers . There is usually a link in their books. If not they are easily found in a search on their name. I have been able to develope an email relationship with a few. All it takes is a short amount of research.
Good Luck, ;-)

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
First I want to tjhank you all for your assistance. Secondly, I found the address: http://www.freecraftlibrary.net.**
If you are interested go to the site, enter your email, click on the "members login in".
Enter your password-"reserved", click submit.
Then you will get some kind of "free" offer-then click on "To skip this offer and go directly to the Members' Area click here."
Next, you will see "terms and conditions",scroll down and there you will find lots of links to check out.
Again thanks to all for your ideas.
**OOPS! My bad. I keep a 3x5 box of different websites, passwords and other addresses and phone numbers. I forgot to look there.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom