Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just taught myself to knit be a book and some online direction. I have made some scarves and a shaw. And have recently been working on some knitted hats for a friend going threw chemo. I'm looking for some easy patterns. I'm not sure that I can handle more than two needles yet. I think i can handle the round needle though. I have just finshed 3 flat patterns. Anyway I was hoping someone knew a place where i could get free easy knitted hat patterns?

· Registered
3 Posts
I'm new, too and was wondering the same question as you.
I saw Katie Kouric. CBS News, telling about woman knitting hats for poor countries. I am thinking about doing this, thus a simple, easy, quick patter is all I need to get started. Thanks for your help. Sue from Kazoo, MI

· Registered
6 Posts
tickinkal said:
I'm new, too and was wondering the same question as you.
I saw Katie Kouric. CBS News, telling about woman knitting hats for poor countries. I am thinking about doing this, thus a simple, easy, quick patter is all I need to get started. Thanks for your help. Sue from Kazoo, MI
I make hats year round using leftover yarn and donate them to our local community via a medical clinic or Operation Santa Claus. This gives me a great sense of satisfaction, knowing my leftover yarn is keeping someone who might not otherwise afford a hat, keep a warm head in the winter...especially here in Vermont!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom