Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,248 Posts
I think that has happened to each of us at one time or another. Just notify ADMIN

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
Smashing said:
How do I get back on line for daily postings???I don't know what happened. I miss the forum.
You don't need a daily email from KP to get the latest digest. Just bookmark Knitting Paradise, and when you get here, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Latest Digest.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
Name on Ravelry: JessicaJean, no hyphen, no space.
87,439 Posts
Why bother with the digest at all? I just click on Newest Topics to see new topics or Watched Topics, and then 'Unread' to see new posts on topics I'm already watching. I haven't received the digest in years.

·
Registered
32,126 Posts
If you have gmail, you may have gotten segued into the three or four categories of mails, and some e-mails go into different folders. Check your profile to make sure all incoming mail goes into one in folder.

Smashing said:
How do I get back on line for daily postings???I don't know what happened. I miss the forum.

·
Registered
31,678 Posts
Before notifying Admin, check your profile settings. I have had mine "change" for some unknown reason. Scroll down to the messages and make sure the boxes are checked for receiving the digest in your email and then save your change.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom