Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
12,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently posted that I brought 11 balls of wool whilst I was away. I'm sorry to have to say that on the way home we stopped for lunch and I was very bad and brought 6 more balls !! I gave my self a talking to when I got home and I have promised that I won't do it again ( as if I will listen to that ! ) I have included the pictures so you can see what I was tempted with. :thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
9,877 Posts
I can't fuss because I was bad today too - I was a at a meeting this morning and had to pass 2 yarn shops on my way home. So a 30 minute drive took 3 hours and emptied my wallet.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
me too...Joanns had cuddle muffin on sale 3 1/2 ounce skeins for 97 cents...couldn't resist...bought 10 skeins..and certain colors of fun fur too..97 cents...any way with my not on sale yarn and all the rest..got 16 skeins for $30

·
Registered
75 Posts
My daughter asked me to make Christmas jumpers for her 3 year old boys, wanted red with a snowman on. Of course I had no red in my stash so had to buy some also bought sparkly purple and sparkly blue for the snowmen's hats ans scarfs, ans as it was 3 for the price of 2 bought sparkly pink so think my granddaughter will get a snowman jumper too.
PS Husband paid for the wool.

·
Registered
15,374 Posts
I bought one ball in The Works today. Actually it was something I'd looked for for months to finish a baby sweater. I didn't think I'd ever find it. I resisted going into a lys though. Just looked in the door and drooled a little :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
:thumbup: what's the problem? Wait! That's what I tell myself. I just ordered yarn that was not in stock! I drive past a quilt shop right next to the yarn shop! How on earth can one be expected to ignore one and make the ladies at the other feel bad! Maybe we should all have a little booklet of reasons why? I for one did not stop at the bakery on the way home. Yes, I shall stick with that this time!

·
Registered
12,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
jadancey said:
You bad, bad girl. Now for your punishment, you have to sit down and start knitting, lol.
I really need to finish my feather and fan throw that has about 6in left. I'm itching to start something with the new stuff but I don't know which one to use first or what I want to make. Decisions ,decisions, . But these are the sort of decisions that I really like. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom