Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Paula from a small town in Alabama called Cropwell. We live in the woods on lake Logan Martin a.k.a the Coosa River where wildlife abounds with deer, fox, raccoons, bob cats, all variety of water fowl, raptors, snakes (ugh!), you name it. I have only been knitting since this past Thanksgiving and have become addicted! I have received a great amount of help already on this site and know I have found the greatest resource for my dumb, knitting questions. Can't wait to graduate from circular hats and flat work such as scarves, blankets, etc. So glad I found Knitting Paradise.

·
Registered
12,990 Posts
Hi and welcome,I to am from Al. just s.w. of Dothan.Suffered a copperhead bite 2 yrs ago it flares up ever so often and I have to be off my feet soooooo glad I can knit and crochet.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Hi there...I too am new to this site and a knitter off and on for a few years. But what I was excited about is that I was born in Dothan Ala...at Gibson Hospital. I moved when my dad was killed in the service in 66. So now living in PA. He was stationed at Ft. Rucker Air Force base. Nice to meet you. Best of luck with the snake bite. That must have been God awful. Yikes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom