Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have an Empisal motor, but it's similar with Simet or Powerknit, but I don't have the 2 brackets that hold the motor.
Could someone be so nice and post a profile photo of the each bracket and give me the dimensions(in cm if possible), please?
I want to make them, but without some information, I can't do anything...
Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
496 Posts
lucianne said:
Hello,
I have an Empisal motor, but it's similar with Simet or Powerknit, but I don't have the 2 brackets that hold the motor.
Could someone be so nice and post a profile photo of the each bracket and give me the dimensions(in cm if possible), please?
I want to make them, but without some information, I can't do anything...
Thank you.
I have attached the instruction booklet. This may help.

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
Talking of Knitmaster Power Drives, I have an identical model for sale. It comes complete and has been rarely used. Anyone interested please send me a pm.
I live in the north west of the UK.
Unfortunately Lucianne, I am rather 'long in the tooth' and unable to send you a picture of the clamps. Hope you have success, they are a wonderful piece of kit.

·
Registered
496 Posts
halfpint69 said:
I got this motor with my gift from hubby, it came with a table with the clamps already welded / bolted to the table. Here is a photo of it. Would you like me to measure the clamps?
This is exactly the same as my Knitmaster Empisal motor. [Simet re-badged]

I thought they all came like that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom