Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am knitting a purse in the round and want to increase the width of it. I added a stitch at the beginning of each round for probably 8 rows or so and am now wondering if it is going to be lopsided. Should I have added at the marker and again at the halfway point? Should I start over doing it differently? I have knitted about 3 or 4 inches and will stop until I hear from some of you kind and helpful people. Thanks so much for your help. Barb

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
knitting a purse. I'm afraid that it will be poochy on the side where I have increased and look stupid. I'm not felting it so everything will show.
p.s. I grew up in North Olmsted and graduated HS from Fairview!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all for your input. I decided it was going to look nasty so I just ripped it all out and will start over, maybe with a different plan in mind. I do want to try increasing again to get the shape I'm looking for, so will keep all your suggestions in mind. Barb

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom