Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This hat is on Ravelry. It is by KH Designs and is called "Notes." The Ravelry page states "No longer online in Ravelry." I found it elsewhere on Ravelry, comments were in German, and it was assigned an "UGH" designation meaning that it didn't turn out quite right. But no pattern available. Doe anyone know anything about this design? I would love to make it, even if it means working out some bugs in the pattern. Is it available in English anywhere? I Googled it, but no luck locating a pattern.

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
Good Afternoon from sunny, hot, south Florida, here is a pattern that just might work. I sent a private msg to Irish Kathleen but then thought someone else might like the pattern also. Pattern is: Ode to Joy and is on Ravelry and still free. I saved the pattern so if you can not get it for some reason please msg me and I will forward to you. Good luck knitting and have a great day. Grandmaknit.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
grandmaknit said:
Good Afternoon from sunny, hot, south Florida, here is a pattern that just might work. I sent a private msg to Irish Kathleen but then thought someone else might like the pattern also. Pattern is: Ode to Joy and is on Ravelry and still free. I saved the pattern so if you can not get it for some reason please msg me and I will forward to you. Good luck knitting and have a great day. Grandmaknit.
Thank you, Grandmaknit. I too like the Ode to Joy pattern and may use it if I can't find or develop the pattern in question in this thread.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom