Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a question - I havent really used these needles yet but they look lovely - what happens when you need to use a row counter? Does it stay on?

Thanks in advance

Shena

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have used the ones that slide on the needle and they work great. Depending on if you go in the round or straight knit depends on if you slide it from one to the other, or just leave it. They work great in my opinion.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Shena said:
Hello, I have a question - I havent really used these needles yet but they look lovely - what happens when you need to use a row counter? Does it stay on?

Thanks in advance

Shena
You can buy row counters that are designed for circular needles. Because I am pretty much house bound, I found mine on ebay.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
I bought from Amazon, row counters that are on a tiny adjustable belt. I wear it on my left thumb and don't have to mess with it on my circular needles or dpns. I really like them. I got several, it does have a battery and I am sure that batteyr will wear out and then can't be replaced - don't know that for sure. They come in different colors - I think I got 5 of them for 6.95. I really like 'em!
Dot

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom