Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently bought a set of "knitpicks" interchangeable needles and absolutely love them; however, the point is just too pointed for some of my projects. i'm use to using addi "turbo's" which is what i learned to knit with. i love the glide of the yarn. i'm now wanting to know if anyone can suggest a set of interchangeable needles with a more blunt point like the turbo. happy thanksgiving......

·
Banned
13,778 Posts
trish48 said:
i recently bought a set of "knitpicks" interchangeable needles and absolutely love them; however, the point is just too pointed for some of my projects. i'm use to using addi "turbo's" which is what i learned to knit with. i love the glide of the yarn. i'm now wanting to know if anyone can suggest a set of interchangeable needles with a more blunt point like the turbo. happy thanksgiving......
Well, since you are used to the Addis, I would suggest the Addi Click interchangeables. I love the Addis. They are very well made and click together nicely... no worries about them coming apart.

You could use the sharper Knitpicks needles for working with lace weight yarn or for knitting lace as the tips make all those lace stitches easier to execute.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom