Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Girls!!
Have a question here on interchangable knitting needle sets. I would like to purchase a set but don't know which is the best one that handles well. & wears well. I see there are a few out there & lots of comments for & some not well liked at all. So will you explain these to me & give some advice?? Thanks ever so much. All of you are so gifted & sure do some lovely work. And just know some of you use these needles. :)

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
I love my KA bamboo circulars. They are interchangeable and the cords swivel so there is no twisting. The set costs $100 which is kinda pricey but includes 10 sizes of needles and 8 sets of cords. Bought individually KA circulars cost about $14, so its economical to buy the set.
I do need to order some more cords, though, I have several projects going at once. The cord attaches with a screw-on brass fitting and it stays tight.

The circulars allow you to just slide your work onto the cord and not worry about losing stitches.

I'm sure you will hear from everyone who loves their brand of needles.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom