Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
top left hand picture - white slippers with a pink decoration
hope this helps - I tried to attach the picture to this but the 'site' wouldn't allow me to do a cut and paste.
woodart

·
Registered
10,994 Posts
Are you looking for the first pair? white w/a pink bow?

If so, it's a pocketbook slipper. I have a similar pattern at home. Mine is mostly garter stitch but it fits the foot the same way with the strap that goes around the ankle.

I'll try to remember to grab the pattern when I get home and scan and attach it. I had gotten it from another site but they linked the pattern from here. I've never been able to find it here though.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I reckon any close-knit lace stitch pattern would be OK with this one. Doesn't have to be the same as the photo - I just took a fancy to the shape of the slippers in the way they are constructed.
cheers
Ainslie

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No rush for the pattern - its summer here (Dec 1) so the weather is warm enough to run around without slippers!!
I spin most of my own yarn (have done for at least 30 years) so I have plenty of half skeins in my stash which would be great for these slippers.
Cheers
Ainslie.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom