Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a swap! What a partner!

Current Noro pattern book; WEBS mag (not seen in Europe); more individual patterns; Lantern Moon scissors...oh YES! Seafood stuffing, Maine Lobster recipe, fajita spices are more than welcome in this household (an hour from the Atlantic); Godiva chocolates, consumed and much enjoyed by DH & me; a choccy drink for this evening. Yarn - yummy yarn in soft shades are coming up my list fast for a Autumn/Fall item. I loved that 2 of the items were wrapped in tissue paper tied with pretty ribbons; a lovely touch. Ribbons now in my collection and I might try my hand at ribbon art.

The icing on the cake...a warm, chatty letter. Thank you again YoMaMi.

Attachments

·
Registered
974 Posts
Not a star, but Webs was having a Sale!
Scissors 1/2 price and yarn in bargain bin!
When I'm cranky (most of the time?) I shop,
or at least look at stuff I'd lime to buy.
It's soothing.
Toni in Massachusetts where it's unseasonably cool and cloudy so my tomatoes are ripening very slowly!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Toni! With everything that is going on in your life atm, you are more than a star. Amazing xxxx A huge achievement xxx AND you organise us all in your great swap xxxx

Thank you so much xxx

·
Registered
974 Posts
Pamela, you are funny!
If I didn't do a lot of other things besides take care of Bob I'd be in prison,
knitting of course.
Oh, do they let you have knitting needles in prison?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
974 Posts
Margaret,
Yes, I've seen that or similar.
I do believe Martha Stewart did some knitting in prison.
So, I do have a future?
Toni

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom