Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Barnicle Bill the pirate..I just have to attach the parrot to his shoulder and knit a sword...then he will be ready to sail the seas and have new adventures with his new owner Nathan who will be four years old in a couple of months.

Attachments

·
Registered
19,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Grammax8 said:
Love the name ( and the doll of course ). My hubby says Barnacle Bill the sailor, when asked who is coming in...hehehe.
My Dad use to say that too.."It's only me from over the sea..says Barnicle Bill the sailor...I have a sweetheart in every port...says Barnicle Bill the sailor...Won't you open your door and let me in...won't you open your door and let me in..says Barnicle Bill the sailor..as a youngster I just thought that he wanted to get into the house..kind of a "racey little tune"...with more to it than I could imagine...at that young tender age....

·
Registered
19,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You can't see his earrings ..but they are white round plastic rings that you would put on a potholder or such...he will be sailing to his "new port" on Aug. 11th..farewell Matey...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom