Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I was introduced to this website a couple of weeks ago, and have enjoyed reading the posts and have learned a few things. I am an intermediate (I think) knitter. I have been knitting off and on since my early twenties and recently (past 3-4 yrs) delved into it more than usual. I frequent my local knit shop weekly or bi-weekly, as I need the direction and enjoy the community of knitters that go there and knit and converse, I think of it as my knitting family.
I am also a quilter and recently knitting has taken a chunk of my quilting time away from me-oh to have such problems.
Hello to everyone and enjoy your knitting. Ginny

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome! I only learned to knit about 8 years ago and also quilting. So it goes back and forth. One dominates for awhile then the other. But I am now retired so have more time than I used to. I like to say I don't know how I had time to work since knitting and quilting keep me so busy. I do learn something new almost every time I read this blog.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Always great to have another knitter on board. Hopefully, we'll have you as addicted as the rest of us. lol

·
Registered
634 Posts
I have been a knitter off and on since I was a child. When I retired I took up quilting and for over a decade that was my passion. While browsing I found this site and now it is a battle between knitting and quilting. Try to do the quilting during the day and knitting in the evening and night. Just never enough hours in the day. Welcome to KP.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom