Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to all your crafters. I do most anything that is considered 'needlework', knitting, crocheting, plastic canvas needlepoint, fancy embroidery, sewing, etc. I won't be on here too often as I have such a full schedule but do want to say hello to all of you so you will know me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi I'm Cristina I wish I could do everything that you do! I just Crochet and Knit (though not very fast) I am also new here just found this site today... though I'm not quite sure how...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Chris:
Don't worry the knitting Will Become Faster . My Mom taught me to knit when I Was nine - I HATED it- But 2 Years Ago I Lost my Job and to Keep from losing my mind, so I Picked up Knitting Again and Now I LOVE it!!!! It Was too slow when I Was a Kid, but now I See Myself getting Faster All The Time, and my quality is much nicer now. :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Christina:
Don't worry the knitting Will Become Faster . My Mom taught me to knit when I Was nine - I HATED it- But 2 Years Ago I Lost my Job and to Keep from losing my mind, so I Picked up Knitting Again and Now I LOVE it!!!! It Was too slow when I Was a Kid, but now I See Myself getting Faster All The Time, and my quality is much nicer now. :)

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Welcome from Rae in NC : )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom