Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having issues with my pictures showing up on my iPhone 6. I took 4 new pictures of my socks and how far I have gotten with them, but the pictures do not show up at all on my phone. I wanted to post them here and also on my blog but since I can't find them on my phone I am not able to do that. Does anyone else have this issue? I think it happened with the latest update Apple put out but I am not sure that this is the case. If anyone else is having this issue, how did you fix it?

·
Premium Member
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know how I fixed it, but I did. So now I have posted the pictures to my blog and here in just a bit. It just seems like the long way around things to have to post to Facebook, save them to my desktop, and THEN I can post them on my blog and here. I don't know why that is happening. It didn't happen like that before this latest update. Grrrrrrrrrrr!!

·
Premium Member
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Perhaps I will call Apple about it so that they can issue an update to fix their latest update! Maybe if enough people call about it..

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
LindaH said:
I am having issues with my pictures showing up on my iPhone 6. I took 4 new pictures of my socks and how far I have gotten with them, but the pictures do not show up at all on my phone. I wanted to post them here and also on my blog but since I can't find them on my phone I am not able to do that. Does anyone else have this issue? I think it happened with the latest update Apple put out but I am not sure that this is the case. If anyone else is having this issue, how did you fix it?
Yes, i am new to it and yes, i am learning, it has done that to me several times, i took pics of mureals i had painted in the church nursery and went to show them to a friend and only part there. so i retook the pics and it kept them, then i took pic of cutie little girl and her hat in church and showed them to my niece but later i was going to show them again, not their. i don't know what happens. everyone thinks its just me. so glad someone one else has this issue.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
LindaH said:
I have the iPhone 6s and sometimes it takes quite a while for the pictures to load that I took on the iPod. Guess you just have to wait. I don't know how long because I didn't check till several hour later.

·
Premium Member
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think I will call Apple to tell them what it is doing, especially since others are having the same issues with their phone. I can't stand it when I update the phone and it does something wonky like this!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom