Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all... I was sitting here reading and exploring and have decided this is a fairly new site is it no? it seems to be booming with lots of "hi , I am new here" quotes.
There is a lot of really nice people here that is ready to help with just about every aspect of knitting and crocheting. I give this place a thumbs up!!

·
Registered
20,946 Posts
Hi,
I'm Linda in CT.
I think this is a new site. I just "found" it last week.
Everyone is nice and helpful. And so many new hints and patterns. I am lovin' it.
Have already made a baby papoose that I saw on the site.

This is a very nice place to ask questions and learn.
What are you working on? I am finishing my 5 hour sweater.
Linda

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi. I am working on a baby sweater right now. how about you all? and those 5 hr projects??? are they 5 hr to anyone? they usually take me a whole weekend.

·
Registered
20,946 Posts
Well I never did know who the 5 hr project is for. I did start last night and am almost finished. But I don't have 5 straight hours to sit.

It is pretty simple and only has sleeve seams to sew when finished.

I'm looking for a simple hat to make for it. Think the Bernatcare.com queen hat will be OK with it.

Then a blanket and the set is finished.

Linda

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom