Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i absolutely love this pattern:

url]http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/streifendecke[/url]

but if you download it, you will see it certainly is not written in english. it's sort of looking like german to me, but i'm not sure?

has anyone seen a similar pattern? i don't have to have this one exactly, but i would like to get close. i love scrap patterns, and this one is very cool.

·
Registered
3,416 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dorfor said:
It's worth having a look at the blog and using 'translate' on the right hand side.
http://die-werkstatt-des-wahnsinns.blogspot.de/2011/09/strickdecke-die-zweite.html
The pictures on the pattern are very informative too.

I've sent an email to see if a translation is available.
very cool about the email, thanks for that!

i looked at the blog, and did try using it. it takes you to google translate, which i copied and pasted the pattern to. if i were a more experienced knitter, i might be able to work my way through it. but even with it translated, there's not much of it i can understand. darn it anyway :)

thanks so much for your help! i will look forward to what you hear from your email.

my best to you....

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cakes said:
it looks like diagonal scarves joined together longwise.........easy to do and a great stash buster.

made many such scarves!
well that sounds very simple. thank you for the help!!

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
cakes said:
you turn every second scarf over to get the zigzag!
Nice, simple idea - thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom