Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since you were all so kind and made several great suggestions for what I could make for a charity raffle, I thought I would post the pictures. The baby dresses are Angel's Wing pattern and I believe another KPer made some for charity a few weeks ago. The diaper covers have ruffles on the back and the pattern is called Ruffled Diaper Cover. The variegated scarf on the left side of the chair arm is a pattern called Instant Gratification Scarf and the red oversized potholders/hot pads are Kate the Cat dishcloths. All are free patterns on Ravelry. The blue and gray scarf and watch cap were a Lion brand free pattern which I altered a bit. The blue block on the scarf has an N in purl stitch, which you can't see in the picture. N for University of Nevada, Reno. The other variegated scarf was a pattern on the yarn wrapper with a few crochet shells at the bottom edges to finish it off.

Thanks for your input on this!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
15,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you all for your generous compliments. Each item really didn't take that long. The Instant Gratification scarf was really quick and fun! A good way to use up a skein of bulky weight yarn and amaze your friends (if your friends are easily amazed) :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom