Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is, I've only slept 3 1/2 hours, but I have a huge new project, everything laid out and I've read the directions and gone over the terms, and I'm so anxious to start that I went to bed, but then I got up and now here I sit. Am I crazy, or just normal? Do any of you possibly do this, or am I being kind of extreme?

·
Registered
55,994 Posts
lindakaren12 said:
I've been knitting since 530 am. Just taking a KP break. I think the best cup of coffee in the day is the early one with my "sticks" and yarn. It's the calm before the day takes off
I am totally with you on this but with tea. :p

·
Registered
70 Posts
Any tips for insomnia?....knitting is a great remedy-but when you have to get up at 5:30 AM, for work, and have 12 hr days-I hate to get up in the middle of the night to knit......lately-I wake up at 4:00 AM-like this AM-fortunately it is a weekend....but I either wake up at 4, or fall asleep on the couch, wake up at Midnight, then can't fall asleep again.....!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Waking up is your blood sugar dropping suddenly. Milk before bed and I sleep through the night. No milk and I wake up around 3 or 4. Easy fix

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom