1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the jumper is an old Wendy pattern no 3060 and is knitted in UK double knit size 4 mm needles, I have searched the pattern and as far as I can see there is not a copyright restriction on it but don't want to risk posting it just in case. :)

Grammax8 said:
WOW...beautiful young ladies. Your work is terrific. Are you able to share the pattern for the jumpers?

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi, both were free patterns the wristlets can be found on craftylis blog spot I think she is also on ravelry her name is Lis and are called Accidental Girly Mitts. The hat was also a free pattern and at the moment I can't find it or remember where I got it but do remember i just did a search on googl for slouchy hats.
frannie di said:
Could you please share the pattern or source of the pattern for the hat and matching wristlets? Thank you

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I get most of my patterns for free these days, lots from links on here and some from ravelry and I reguly trawl the internet for free patterns, others I have had for years. I used to buy loads patterns just cos I liked them and intended to knit them but never did and a few I did actually knit for my children. Then knitted clothes went out of fashion and going back to full time work meant I stopped knitting. Grandchildren came along and I knitted a few baby things but even then hand knitted things were not really in fashion but now its made a come back and here I am knitting like crazy lol
wannabegranny said:
I love everything, gorgeous ladies in those photos, were did you get the pattern for them :)

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom