Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
12,214 Posts
The rib stitch is easy. It is simple single crochet but done only in the back loop of each single crochet. At the end and beginning of each row, you do a normal single crochet through both loops to keep the edges nice and even. Can't help with the exact pattern, although I have seen it before.

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
I looked at a couple of the photos in detail. There were comments on one of the photos where an individual asked about the pattern. The designed said that she created them, but they are similar to crocheted entreloc. You could start by learning that, then start experimenting.

·
Registered
411 Posts
It looks like squares in single crochet thru the back loops. Rib stitch is easy. It is simple single crochet but done only in the back loop of each single crochet. At the end and beginning of each row, you do a normal single crochet through both loops to keep the edges nice and even.
But now I have read some of the comments on the blog and the person who posted the photo/designer said she calls it ribbed entrelac.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom