Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I got to this website by accident, I felt, somehow, that it might be one to hold onto -- didn't really know why, but decided to add my name and take a look for a while. I have not been disappointed. So many of the topics discussed were important to me; and like this morning, I find myself smiling because I like the helpful tone everyone seems to have for all kinds of problems related to this wonderful task of knitting. As for me, my mother taught me and one of my girlfriends (at her urging, I might add) to knit when we were in highschool. I kept at it from time to time throughout my career, but only recently since retirement have I fallen in love with knitting again. I started last year knitting hats and still haven't exhausted my interest in creating them. I've always used instructions, but now want to create my own, using my own choices on color, texture, style to create all kinds of hats for people I love -- at least this is how I am proceeding so far. Thanks to everyone here for creating a website that continues to draw me in to a whole new world.

·
Registered
10,064 Posts
glad to hear there is an experimenter out there....i have a hard time sticking to the pattern...i always want to DO something to make it longer, shorter, better, fuller, fancier....it's just knitting...if it doesn't turn out...pull it out and begin again...love to see some of your projects...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom