Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone: I am from Vermont, I have been knitting since high school, love knitting, scrapbooking, card making and flower arranging along with other craft projects. Since retireing last fall I have more time to do things for my grandchildren.

·
Registered
3 Posts
HI Joanie I m over in the Adirondacks in Essex Co, NY. NO grandkids yet, but in the future maybe i will be knitting some stuff for one or two. Right now I am learning basic stitches and such and doing flat work but have all my stuff for at least a few pairs of socks and some great technical and helpful modern books on knitting, socks, and sweater making and customizing them to fit and design for later after I have some experience. Other projects of course, but it seems a good fiber art for me. I find it helps me center myself and if its produces a good product I can use, so much the better!
It may take me more time to get things to really sink in so I am trying to get in lots of practice and I look forward to getting alot more familiar with this site as time goes on and hope I can help others as I figure things out hands on now, as well as learn from those who are so much more experienced.
I also love the outdoors but its abit scary going out alone mostly, but so beautiful here and I want to go fishing soon as the rivers are calmer from spring run off.

Attachments

·
Registered
678 Posts
Welcome Joanie you will find if you have not already that we are all over the place here. And it is like having a huge extended family. If you are not aware of how to remove yourself from hiding location to Vermont...simply go to the top of the page and click on the words My Profile and fill in the location.

·
Registered
43,279 Posts
Hi Joanie and welcome from the UK. Enjoy the forum and happy knitting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom