Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
I have a graph of a tractor I knitted into the back of a zipped jacket for my granson if that is of any use to you. At the time he was obsessed with John Deere tractors too as his child minder lived on a farm where they were in use daily. If you want the graph please PM me with your e-mail address.

Ann

·
Registered
227 Posts
Bernat had a pattern under the "ewe CAN knit" "The Tractor" which I made several years ago. 1801 is the number. I did find it just now on Etsy, but appears to be sold out. I made it for my grandson and he absolutely loved it so made it again when he out grew the first one. Hope you can find it. Marylyn in VA

·
Registered
11,187 Posts
knittingnana said:
Misspiggy08 said:
Add your email address I have pattern
I would like the pattern too please. [email protected]
Thanks so very much
Don't give your address on this or any thread as you should PM that person with your info as once I posted mine and got all sorts of garbage plus computer does not work right as had a Trojan Horse, a worm and dozens of tracking cookies.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Janeway said:
knittingnana said:
Misspiggy08 said:
Add your email address I have pattern
I would like the pattern too please.
Thanks so very much
Don't give your address on this or any thread as you should PM that person with your info as once I posted mine and got all sorts of garbage plus computer does not work right as had a Trojan Horse, a worm and dozens of tracking cookies.
Okay thanks I will do that

·
Registered
34 Posts
I AMA Los looking for a JD tractor sweater pattern for my grandson... I would SO appreciate if you would send yours along... Thanks from my 2 year old grandson Kai... gramma. In Nova Scotia, Canada...

·
Registered
708 Posts
Hi I used a pattern from a Sirdar knitting book called Cheeky Chinos. I was knitted as Design I the jacket. I am unable to send it to you as it is copyright to Sirdar.

I knit the jacket in size 3-4 years but it goes up to 5-6 years.

Ann

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom