Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have only knit a few rows but I'm far enough into the scarf that I know there is something wrong with me (never the pattern!) If anyone has made the Harding Juliet scarf walk me through it. Is this one of those patterns that uses a repeat without actually explaining this is what needs to be done?

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
((((((( Send me the pattern is a private message, explain how you think it's going wrong and we can trouble shoot or even do a a work-a-long.

Yes, I've made this pattern. Send 100% of the pattern, too as I'm finding folks who piece meal it to me. LOL!!

TTYL!
~~~~~~~~~
margaretmary said:
I have only knit a few rows but I'm far enough into the scarf that I know there is something wrong with me (never the pattern!) If anyone has made the Harding Juliet scarf walk me through it. Is this one of those patterns that uses a repeat without actually explaining this is what needs to be done?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks so much....I'll keep at it...this is my 1st time doing lace....I love the way it looks but all those psso and yo are killing me....I'll let you know when I finish it....Thanks for being so quick to respond....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom