Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in awe with all the beautiful projects everyone has been posting. I have so many projects going right now I'm making myself tired :-D
I finally got the second angry bird hat done for soon to be 8 yrs old GD. Hard to see the eyebrows ....
Then I made a quick wedding present for a friend.
I have one Christmas present done, but need to block.

And BTW, Gloria loved her prayer shawl and the box of prayers and good thoughts! :thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
MistyBabe said:
I am in awe with all the beautiful projects everyone has been posting. I have so many projects going right now I'm making myself tired :-D
I finally got the second angry bird hat done for soon to be 8 yrs old GD. Hard to see the eyebrows ....
Then I made a quick wedding present for a friend.
I have one Christmas present done, but need to block.

And BTW, Gloria loved her prayer shawl and the box of prayers and good thoughts! :thumbup:
MistyBabe,
Everything is soooo nice. I do the same dishcloths and would LOVE to do the potholders. I have never seen them before. Oh please can you share the pattern or anyone else... Thanks.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The cardi pattern is for adults and I found it on Lionbrand.....
http://www.lionbrand.com/81016AD.html
It's called the Weekend Retreat Cardi
I used Red Heart Baby Ecno instead of cotton.

Now for the potholders. My Mom used to make them and I have no idea where she found the pattern. This is what I have written down .....
G hook or H hook
Ch 36
sc in each ch ...when you get to the last ch, continue around on the other side if the chain. Do not join ...just continue sc in each stitch. You keep doing rounds and it will end up meeting the other side. When they meet you finish off and sew the seam. You now have a double thickness potholder. Ch 10 and sew to potholder to form a loop if you want one.
Hope you can understand the directions. I had made them so all my pattern said is hook size, ch number, and sc around ch front and back.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom