Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
14,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I just wanted to share some of the pictures that i took of my Son's wedding on The Gold Coast in Queensland Australia.

The first one is of My Mother (in the Blue) My son and myself in the purple/mauve. It was such a beautiful and warm day that Mum and I couldn't wear our shawls, we had them on in this photo but had to take them off soon after.

The cake topper (decoration) depicts my son as he is with the NSW Rural Fire Service and his wife is holding a small Xray as she is a Radiographer and my son's dog Banjo. The cake looked as if it had little fires around it but they are actually flowers.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
I agree with the others. Beautiful pictures. The bride, her dress are gorgeous, and your son looks great.

The venue seems a very nice place too.

And yes, you and your mom are peas in the pod. LOL.

·
Registered
6,479 Posts
What a very happy and blessed day to share with your family!! Congrats to you all.

You "girls" look quite lovely in your wedding shawls, even though they didn't stay on long. They photographed beautifully. And MY, but you do look like your sweet Mom.

·
Registered
21,297 Posts
WOW!! What fabulous pictures and the wedding was so beautiful!! Your son is a tall drink of water, isn't he? I'll bet he is great at his job as he looks very strong!! The Brides dress was gorgeous too!!!!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom