Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have called 2 times and left messages and emailed twice about a question on a pattern I was working on to Knitting Fever and this was several days ago and still no answer from anyone. Extension 522 dosen't seem to exist. I finally after asking what anyone thought about my delimia and got a answer or thought on it here on KP I gave it 1 last shot and left a message and said obviously you are on vacation or just spend alot of time away from your desk at which there should be someone else that would be able to help when this situation occurs when someone calls about a pattern. So be aware if you get a pattern on Knitting Fever and have a question on it.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
I would personally write a letter as well. I do not go to the small peoplel, but go to the top ie the CEO of the company and write a letter of complaint. I have done it twice to Telstra and got satisfaction each time. My computer had a hissy fit on Tuesday night and my son told me to ring them up, I rang and we did the first stage of trouble shooting and it didn't work I was told that they would call the next day to fix my problem. They asked me to answer a short survey. I did and the last question was are you satisfied with the outcome so I pressed 3 and then they asked why I answered the way I did, so I said because my email is still not working. Within five minutes I was back on line again. Thats what I call service.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
How about this?--I stopped getting the daily newsletter from KP and asked Admin why. Seems I had accidentally hit spam when I was deleting something else, and they have frozen my account for 2 months, at which time I will be allowed to reopen. It just so happens I have a copy of Feb. 6 from which I am accessing Active Topics, which gives me this. Latest Digest, at the bottom of the page, still gives me Feb. 6. (So be VERY careful which button you push!) I still don't know if I'm getting everything, I doubt it. Oh well. . . .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom