Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Pamick said:
Pink matinee coat just finished- daughter in labour at mo !!!!!!! Did do another pink one but it turned out too large so decided to do a smaller one. Of course it could be a boy but we have a blue one too.
Ooh exciting! My god-daughters 3rd is due this weekend but I've gone for a cream cardigan and will add pink or blue buttons when I know the answer!! Is it your daughters 1st?

Baby will be in style--nice work:) I'll bet you're in stitches waiting for that little one...congratulations!

Joy

Discussion starter · #18 ·
Hi
Granddaughter arrived yesterday at 3pm!!!! A gorgeous little bundle called Elspeth. Both daughter and granddaughter well -- sooooo relieved and happy 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Pamick said:
Hi
Granddaughter arrived yesterday at 3pm!!!! A gorgeous little bundle called Elspeth. Both daughter and granddaughter well -- sooooo relieved and happy πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Congratulations, Elspeth is a beautiful name, don't forget we want to see photo's of her.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom