Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am a fairly experienced knitter and a frustrated spinner. Frustrated because I never have enough time to get very accomplished. I stumbled onto this site. I hope to find new patterns to add to my collection. I think that I am a pattern hoarder. I will never in a million years be able to knit all of the patterns that I have collected.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Know just how you feel, I've forced myself this morning, to sort out the patterns that I just might knit from the ones I know I won't knit (most are from magazines) and I now have pile ready for a charity shop. It's not just patterns I'm addicted to collecting, it's yarn as well. We had a fabulous charity shop near where I live that someone kindly donated cones of Shetland wool, mostly 4ply to and I bought as much as I could carry home over several day, to add to stash, suppose there are far worse things to be addicted to! :-D

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
Ya but you can grow old trying.
julies59 said:
Hi, I am a fairly experienced knitter and a frustrated spinner. Frustrated because I never have enough time to get very accomplished. I stumbled onto this site. I hope to find new patterns to add to my collection. I think that I am a pattern hoarder. I will never in a million years be able to knit all of the patterns that I have collected.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom