Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
13,778 Posts
Ummm.....I guess it is not for actual use... But then, WHAT FOR?!?! I Have actually seen patterns on Ravelry for knitted tampons! I used cloth diapers, but THAT is a whole different thing!

Thanks for the giggle!

·
Registered
5,169 Posts
Beyond me -- I don't have enough knitting time as it is. I feel the same way about yarn bombing. But that's just me.

I'm with you, Amy, I used only cloth diapers. I am very much against disposable diapers, and I don't buy the argument from some people that it's really less expensive than laundry. People use them because they don't want to wash diapers.

I used them once a year when we visited my in-laws.

·
Registered
12,306 Posts
Ummmmmmmmmm, perhaps it is someone one who needs the warm fuzzy feeling? Maybe................or not. But, I don't have enough time to knit all the things I really NEED to knit so this won't be on my list. I could tell this person the names of lots of people who could use some nice things in their life but it won't include the TP they are so gifted at making!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom