Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started a topic that I can control, to eliminate negative posts and for spiritual comfort.

IF you do NOT like it..do not open it and if you do open and do not want to be a part of it..click UNwatch..that easy.

here:

http://www.knittingparadise.com/t-107045-1.html

Believe me...I am NOT a religious Zealot, Bible thumping on the street kinda gal..just NOT me...
I rarely attend any church as I am disabled and that can be challenging sometimes.

But I do believe in the power of prayer/ healing and want to be here as others have given me comforting words..I would like to do the same..

We live in a world of termoil and problems..this includes all nations, nationalities, creeds and religious preference.
Just nice to have a post where we can come and find peace and comfort.

God Bless us all,

Camilla

·
Registered
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks hon...

None of us really know each other and some of us have real pain they live with...emotionally, physically and spiritually..

IF this post helps ONE person...I feel God has used me for the good.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Dear Camilla,

GOD will surely bless your heart's desire to be used of HIM to heal the hurting hearts of others.

Blessings to you and your loving husband and blessings upon this effort to give hope.

Pearl

·
Registered
8,248 Posts
Reminds me of the song "This Little Light of Mine"

·
Registered
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all for your kind comments with me starting this hopefully healing, comforting post..

We all need a bit of a hug around our backs and comfort from time to time.

I hope you all are as blessed as I am being here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom