Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe that this is not a new idea but when I had it, I made this video that I believe would help any crocheter to crochet the cloth of his imagination.I upload this to say thanks to all of you who welcome me in this great site!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
sophianurse said:
Im from Thessaloniki.Yes , Greece is great especially for vacation!
I was there in the winter... so the beach islands were not doing business... My daughter was disappointed, but I wasn't. That meant that we could spend more time in Delphi we went skiing in Mt. Parnassus!!

Also to Crete. Explored, explored, explored... it was wonderful... I was in Chania; I woke up early and went to mass on Christmas morning... it was very crowded; I couldn't get in. Loved the museum of anthropology in Heraklio... I saw the real genuine treasures... not just a video or photo,

When I travel, I always visit churches and cathedrals.... Mass in Delphi was just the old women in black and me... but, I love the ceremony... it's still traditional. I'm not Greek; just a fan of your country's history and traditions.

My only regret is that we didn't go to Meteora, which is very near to where you live, huh?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow!Im fascinated!I love my country but when I find other people from different countries that love it too I feel so happy!Meteora are some hours away from Thessaloniki.If you can go in a future trip youll love it because it is really unic experience!
I found a great video on youtube with Greece,I think you ll like it!

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
This is a wonderful way to help us create a pattern. Thanks for you demonstration, you inspire my thinking. The idea about starting with a doll is a good way to try it out. This might help us figure out the bolero, too----which I love. You combine dress making and crocheting!!!!!!! Thanks for showing us!

·
Registered
11,551 Posts
sophianurse said:
I believe that this is not a new idea but when I had it, I made this video that I believe would help any crocheter to crochet the cloth of his imagination.I upload this to say thanks to all of you who welcome me in this great site!

Thank you for sharing that......it makes perfect sense.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom