Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
i didn't try yet, but i want to try someday soon, because it looks much easier to carry around everywhere with me (to doctor's office, etc.)where time is waisting beyond control !

·
Registered
17,995 Posts
I tried it and as I can knit and crochet there didn't seem to be much point in going any farther with it. I passed it on to a crocheter who can't knit as it seems that is what knooking is meant for.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fatkitty said:
I tried it too, but I think it would only be useful if you only had a hook and wanted to knit something. It seemed a bit pointless otherwise. May just be me though.
That's what I thought....why would anyone want to use it if they can already knit crochet or both..

·
Registered
133 Posts
I bought a set because I love knitting & crochet gadgets. Not fond of it though...slower than knitting or crocheting and seems to be a long way around things. But fun to try out. I'll stick to the traditional after all. I will probably donate to a kid's group.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom