Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are two of the many scarves I have knitted for Dennis & Carmen. Hers is actually her Christmas scarf knitted with Martha Stewart's version of Fun Fur (it has sparkles). His scarf is made from the real Fun Fur.

Both scarves were knitted with size 10 needles using only 4 stitches and two strands of yarn then sewn together after fitting.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kacey64 said:
How long did they tolerate them? My daughter's cat won't allow any thing to cover her body. Not any part of her!
They wear them all year except for the three months of summer.
I just slip them over their heads, they don't mind a bit. We also have 'fittings' where I try them on to see how much more I need to knit.

Dennis actually needs a sweater since he loves to go on our enclosed screened porch in the winter but I have no desire to work with dpns.

I tried antlers one year and they did NOT tolerate that!

·
Banned
21,595 Posts
Did you know if you tie a tea towel around a cat's belly, it can't walk. Have tried this many times an many different cats and it is really funny. You are not hurting the cat unless you tie the towel too tight.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
grandmasheryl said:
is Carmen a **** cat? he/she looks just like my Scooter, big fluffy bunny but Scooter has an attitude all 20 lbs of him!
I'm actually not sure, she may have some **** cat in her. She was a rescue from a shelter and the most loving, adorable cat on the planet. Not a mean bone in her body and no attitude.
Dennis, on the other hand, has enough for 10 cats.

Your cat is beautiful!

·
Registered
963 Posts
Very nice, my cat would never wear a scarf around her neck, mabe if it was made of alpaca. I had bought a hand made bear from a alpaca farm in New Hampshire and she loves it. Wants to nuzzle right up and sleep with it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom