Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My very first washcloth. This something I never thought I would knit, but... Couldn't resist my favorite thing - The Hummingbird! A big thank you to LoriRuth. The actual color is a lot prettier blue. The pic. looks grey. I'm hooked. I'm off to work on the Lacey Cable Sweater washcloth. Jean

Attachments

·
Registered
41,373 Posts
Turned out great. I never thought I would do one either, but they are kind of fun and I tend to make them for faceclothes to personalize for someone with a little bar of soap or something... The hummingbird is perfect....

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Easy-Peasy to do. Here is where I got the pattern. click on the Pattern button at the bottom of the page.

http://loriruthspastimes.blogspot.com/

Only 1 problem. Too pretty to use. I think I'll keep it to use as a hot pad to set hot items on, on the kitchen counter.
Thanks all.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I love this dishcloth! I have a lot of dishcloth patterns with designs lke this that I have not tried yet. I guess I better get busy !!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom