Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow kp'ers, been knitting away and have finally taken some pics, need lots of help in this area, not great at pics, oh!!, but i have ago anyway, live and learn, like they say 'you'll never know if you don't have a go'. Alot of the patterns i made up as i knitted, I'm still learning heaps and experimenting here and there with different stitches, designing your own is fun, I suppose everybody started somewhere, even disney with it's designs and creations, like the bible says never despise the day of small beginnings. Perhaps oneday i will start and write them down as I go, lol, just enjoying knitting and creating, kind regards busy bee aussie

Attachments

·
Registered
41,373 Posts
My goodness,,, you have been busy. Threr are so many cute booties and the little hat is precious. I would say you know quite a bit about taking pictures. All the little frames are so fancy. I notice that they all have a name on them. Have you started a business with your knitting? If so, I hope you are very successful... as all yout work is lovely..

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank You Dreamweaver, I enjoy reading your comments you are a great encourager for us all, your kind words are appreciated as well as your wonderful gift of knitting you share, I have my label attached to the photo's not sure which direction things are going at present, I love to give gifts to all sorts of people as I love knitting baby stuff, this is my heart at this time, who knows what tomorrow holds, thanks again, blessings to you and your family, kind regards, busy bee aussie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom