Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After making the Christmas Snake, decided to make a python out of some Lion's Brand chenille I had. He is 5 feet long. I wanted to make him at least 6 feet, but was having trouble maneuvering him. Only took a day to make it. He is one piece and was able to do the stripes without cutting any ends.

Attachments

·
Registered
23,222 Posts
kathiebee said:
After making the Christmas Snake, decided to make a python out of some Lion's Brand chenille I had. He is 5 feet long. I wanted to make him at least 6 feet, but was having trouble maneuvering him. Only took a day to make it. He is one piece and was able to do the stripes without cutting any ends.
I am not very fond of snakes, but for a snake he is kind of cute.

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
I recently made small snakes for the Grands in Alaska since they don't have any snakes there. They loved them. I'm sure yours will be a big hit. Great job. Happy Needling. jberg

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom