Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if any of you have purchased the Katia Yarn to make the Marilyn Scarf pattern but you might want to think twice. After falling in love with it, I ordered two skeins online and then purchased a skein at the Houston Quilt Show. I just finished all three and they are very short as far as scarves go. I played with the pattern after the first one and gained a couple of more inches in length. Still to my dismay, they are not long enough. I felt that $20 was a bit pricey for the yarn. But they were so cute, I didn't mind spending the money since they would be Christmas gifts. My sweet D and DIL will surely love them, but for the price it was a bit of a disappointment. So I am putting this out there because forewarned is forearmed.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom