Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished this shawl, it looks purple but is really burgundy, pink, beige, green. It turned out quite full, I spaced about an inch but if I do another one after the third round I will space them one and half to two inches so wouldnt be so full.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This was my first, so I learned a few things. I might play around with this one and see if i can figure out a way to put armholes in it. Seems to me when you wear it, it might want to slide off in back. We will see. I dont think it would be to difficult now that it is together for the placement.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
missjg said:
Wow! Beautiful! Was it hard to made?
They are extremely easy to make. Easier than the ruffle scarves and funner to do than the ruffle. Do them with either one needle or a crochet hook any size that fits through the tape border and picks up a mesh string well I am using a size E aluminum one for mine. Waiting to recover so I can go find some more ruffle yarn.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom