Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow! Double wow!

Karen and I will speak on the phone later and see what else we can discover besides the info we talked about (surrounding towns, cemeteries, cafes, names, etc.,) before she revealed she AND her husband had bouth taught at the same hichschool from which DH, DS and DD graduated!

This is soooooo interesting! LOL!!
~~~~~~~~~

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
((((((((( Hi, Jan! TY for replying!!

Keren called in here last night, too and hubby spoke with her briefly, then she and I talked for perhaps 15 minutes.

Yes, we were just blown away to discover this as early on, we were just discussing the surrounding other towns, names, etc.!

When she mentioned she had taught at Independence, IA and included the dates, I knew his dates as we have gone to a few of the class reunions.

Keren ( not her real name and to perhaps protect the guilty? LOL!) is also taking piano lessons; It's not just knitting or crocheting that we share. OMG!!

What's on your hooks or needles?

I'm stalled out as I surf for wedding accessories for DD's picnic wedding though I am still ferreting out questions posed on forum that I don't know the answers to thus learning or refreshing my memory on techniques.

TTYL!
~~~~~
quote=CraftyJan]Wow, what a wonderful surprise for the both of you![/quote]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom