Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fervently looking for a copy of Peter Gregory Aran Family Sweaters #7166. I have searched everywhere I know. It is of course a UK pattern. Where to purchase it?? Do any of you have some help to offer in my quest? Thank you - now back to watch our latest on Tropical Storm (Hurricane) Isaac as I am in it's area of problems.

·
Banned
23,386 Posts
Schatzie said:
I did respond to one UK site and haven't received a reply. Has anyone ordered from overseas like that? And, of course, don't know how to translate what pounds (L) in money is.
Google "currency conversion" to find out what USD would be.
Though currencies fluctuate on occasion, but it will give you a good idea as to the amount.

·
Registered
7,064 Posts
Schatzie said:
I did respond to one UK site and haven't received a reply. Has anyone ordered from overseas like that? And, of course, don't know how to translate what pounds (L) in money is.
Good Morning. I have ordered from the UK recently. I didn't have any problem. I did use Google search to convert pounds into dollars as galaxycraft has suggested. Good Luck, I hope you get your pattern.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom