Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
39,041 Posts
Wow! Great job! And it's wonderful to hear a 7 year old reads enough that he has his own Kindle.

But, you sure scared me with your title on your post! I expected to see a picture of a smashed kindle. So relieved it's the name of the cover!LOL!

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tami_ohio said:
Wow! Great job! And it's wonderful to hear a 7 year old reads enough that he has his own Kindle.

But, you sure scared me with your title on your post! I expected to see a picture of a smashed kindle. So relieved it's the name of the cover!LOL!
LOL! I'm just quoting the title from the pattern. Yes, our little guy is proud to be a nerd :thumbup: and we're so proud of him. (He takes after his nana and papa - his mama/our daughter said one day, "You guys are nerds. You're cute nerds. But you're still nerds." Now she wishes her older one was a little nerdier :wink: )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom