Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new to using the kniffty knitter...I have bought a pattern from Boye...but can not figure it out...the stitch does not seem right...it does not look like the picture...the stitch is too loose and looks like a scarf stitch...if any one has an easier pattern or any suggestions I would appreciate it...Oh I am trying to make a pot holder!!

·
Registered
42,728 Posts
I just complete 4 pot holders for my friends. This pattern is very simple and easy to make. Google fr119 & then choose quick knit potholder. The instructions are free and easy to follow. When completed, I added a button in the middle and a small ribbon tied to the button as an added attraction. My friends loved the potholders.\
Good luck...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Susan. My mom also bought the book just mainly to make that potholder. We couldn't figure it out either. Try going to loomroom.com and check out the videos they have there. They will help you understand loom knitting. I think we might have figure out why ours didn't turn out right. Instead of a single knit (one over one) try a double knit (one over two). So instead of two rounds do three and pull one over two. I hope this helps you out some.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom