Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used a crochet pattern I found on Pinterest for boot cuffs. It had a diagram for the lace section. I picked up stitches and knit the rib for better retention. These are my first boot cuffs and a quick gift to make. I knit the rib 3 inches on these but the next pair I'll knit 4 inches of ribbing.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Wow....those are really pretty & would look good in many colors.

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
MMWRay said:
I used a crochet pattern I found on Pinterest for boot cuffs. It had a diagram for the lace section. I picked up stitches and knit the rib for better retention. These are my first boot cuffs and a quick gift to make. I knit the rib 3 inches on these but the next pair I'll knit 4 inches of ribbing.
These are great! Nice job. :sm24:

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I gifted these yesterday morning and my friend was delighted. It was an early birthday gift I told her but I really wanted to see if the first pair fit. She texted me later in the evening that she had been trying them on with her different boots and they are really cute and fit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom