Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe I have this question. On circular #7 needles, knitting a baby stocking hat with fold up brim. How many inches do I knit for newborn-3 months before I start the crown decreases. Researching is showing rows but not inches. What would the total length be. What would the inches be for the hat without the roll up brim. I could do a lot of differant hats if I had 'inches'. My old brain has gone totally blank on this one....
Can anyone help on this one? I quit~turning off google~and I'm going to bed. :?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The day is brighter and the help is greater. I really appreciate all of you taking the time to solve my problem. This morning my lite bulb told me it was a math problem. But, the chart is fantastic and I will save that. Binky Parol 5"+ folding sounds right also. Thank you so much, Ladies!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom