Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
How nice you are close enough to get together. I have 5 sisters, one is in Oregon, one in California, one in Michigan, one in Wisconsin and one in Arkansas-needless to say, we never get together. Our mother knit all the time, but I am the only daughter to knit regularly. You have an enviable situation, be happy.

·
Registered
218 Posts
That sounds like fun! The title of your thread intrigued me because of its similarity to my user name, which was the name of a church group of lady friends my grandmother belonged to for many years finally ending in the 1960s. They always said "Chat Chew Sew" so fast that pre-school me thought it was one word and foreign-sounding; it wasn't until I was well into my teens that I realized what the name actually was!

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
How lucky you still have sisters, I had two older sisters but they passed away in their 60's. I miss our get together momemts. Wish you many happy times with your sister.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
My sister doesn't even know how to thread a needle. She say that the reason the good Lord gave her 2 boys is that he knew she couldn't even tie a bow or fix their hair. We do get together quite often and have lunch and visit. I love her to death. Sounds like a lot of fun, just wheeeen is the next lunch, I love pasta.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Sounds like so much fun. My sister and I are far apart and she doesn't knit; she used to sew a lot though. I enjoyed sewing with her when I was younger, but I've changed paths and am more into the fibre arts of knitting, crochet and cross stitch now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom