Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Nice idea. Would keep you warm if you wear a winter coat with lapels. I want to figure out something slightly different for the part around the neck. For me it needs tweaking a little, possibly more texture. Thank you

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
henhouse2011 said:
Nice idea. Would keep you warm if you wear a winter coat with lapels. I want to figure out something slightly different for the part around the neck. For me it needs tweaking a little, possibly more texture. Thank you
Considering the types of yarn avail it could be as simple a some fun textured yarn and a different stitch for the neck area...... Have fun, and share when done please :) I love to see what people make from the patterns I find and share.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is kind of what I thought at first too :) I think it has potential to inspire though, if nothing more....
Cherf said:
Now that is different. Not sure I'd like it but interesting.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
hennalady said:
That is kind of what I thought at first too :) I think it has potential to inspire though, if nothing more....
Cherf said:
Now that is different. Not sure I'd like it but interesting.
Yes! I immediately thought the top opening is too loose so I'd want to revise the edge, and I'd change the very bottom point; perhaps add a teardrop pendant or more rounded edge. The cowl does have potential.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom